top of page
TO REGISTER FOR YOUR SEAT
please fill out registration below. you will receive an email confirmation & details closer to the event.
SEE INDIVIDUAL CLASS PAGE FOR FULL EVENT DETAILS.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES.
YOU MAY FIND A REPLACEMENT, IF NECESSARY.
Join our mailing list for updates on future classes!
- Sun, May 07SeattleMay 07, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMSeattle, 2800 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USAFreedom Movement is an annual, progressive experience featuring movement, connection, silent disco, and support of local makers. It speaks to the heart of women needing to renew, reset, and remind themselves of the vigor and beauty they hold on their interior and exterior. REGISTRATION OPENS 4/6
- Time is TBDLocation is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBDGive the gift of experience! Gift certificates can be made in any dollar denomination and used for any Social Creative or Social Engagement experience. Treat somebody to a fun time, great conversation, good food and lasting memories. Go with them, and gift quality time.
- Sun, Mar 05SeattleMar 05, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM PSTSeattle, 221 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104, USAJoin us for a special private event collaboration with Seattle's OHSUN Banchan Deli & Cafe. Come in & experience the Korean culture through food & hospitality. Explore the flavors & components of a Korean Banchan family style dinner (all gluten-free!). Meet and dine with Sara, owner & chef.
- Sat, Feb 25SeattleFeb 25, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM PSTSeattle, 5200 Roosevelt Way NE Suite A, Seattle, WA 98105, USAExperience the melodic sounds of music and warmth of candlelight. Both part of a ritualistic stillness that provides healing to body, soul, mind, and spirit. Guests enjoy the hospitality of Lulumière Shop, and enjoy private harp sound bath by CMP (Certified Music Practitioner) Jessica Gallo.
- Sun, Feb 12SeattleFeb 12, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMSeattle, 5236 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USAHearts and hands work together to create expressions of love and appreciation. This all ages experience provides ideas for showing love in your home, at your table, or expressed to others. Nibble, sip, and create with others who like to do the same! Live Demo and tasting from Gema Collective
- Wed, Aug 17SeattleAug 17, 2022, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM PDTSeattle, 1138 W Ewing St Suite B, Seattle, WA 98119, USACome join us for a sunny evening at our Summer Social located at Fast Penny Spirits. Learn all about Amaro and Amaricano Bianca, how to make the tastiest Summer Spritz, sample delicious summer bites from Not Without Salt, listen to live music from Magnolia Steel Band, mingle,& play outdoor games!
- Sun, Jun 05SeattleJun 05, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDTSeattle, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107, USALet's connect outside with a water view. Join me for some fresh air and beautiful views as we take a stroll along Shilshole Bay; starting from the Ballard Locks to Golden Gardens Beach and back. There is nothing I love more than walking & talking! This 3.6 mile loop is open to all.
- Sun, May 22Bainbridge IslandMay 22, 2022, 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM PDTBainbridge Island, 4370 Old Mill Rd NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USA* This event is sold to capacity. Hope to see you at future SCW experiences* We invite women to dis-connect, in order to re-connect. This will be a time of slow intention, soul restoration, observation of beauty, appreciation of food, and expression of creativity.
- Wed, May 11SeattleMay 11, 2022, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM PDTSeattle, 13533 Northshire Rd NW, Seattle, WA 98177, USABe inspired by Spring in full bloom. Join us at the 7 acre magical hidden gem in the city, Dunn Gardens. We will get a private tour of the grounds and enjoy a blanket party on the grass with catered lunch.
- Thu, Apr 28SeattleApr 28, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM PDTSeattle, 425 NW Market St, Seattle, WA 98107, USACome join us for a special spring collaboration with Seattle's Brimmer & Heeltap. Take a seat at a long table boasting Spring's delicious bounty and plenty of great conversation. We will be hosted in their beautiful, outdoor garden dining space.
- Wed, Apr 06SeattleApr 06, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMSeattle, 950 NW Carkeek Park Rd, Seattle, WA 98177, USAJoin us as we enjoy a morning of foraging with Ashley Rodriguez (Not Without Salt & Kitchen Unnecessary). We're seeking out Spring's first round of nettles. Learn some essential tips and forage away! Proceeds go to Ukraine relief efforts. Limited Spots
- Thu, Mar 17Seattle
- Thu, Mar 03Trophy Cupcakes- Queen Ann locationMar 03, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMTrophy Cupcakes- Queen Ann location, 223 W Galer St suite a, Seattle, WA 98119, USALet's connect -dessert before dinner style! Thanks to Trophy Cupcakes, we can hang out in their amazing party space (with access to outdoors too!) and get to know each other better. Even more amazing is the demo, bubbles and sweet treats we can enjoy during our time together!
- Tue, Feb 22Saint Edward State Park
- Fri, Feb 11Virtual Zoom LinkFeb 11, 2022, 12:00 PMVirtual Zoom LinkGalentine’s Soiree is a virtual experience encouraging in person and virtual interaction. This all ages, all skill-levels experience showcases ideas for festive party hosting, including learning how to make your own decorative valentine garland using watercolor and modern hand-lettering techniques
- Fri, Feb 11Virtual Zoom Recording LinkFeb 11, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:15 PM PSTVirtual Zoom Recording LinkGalentine’s Soiree is a virtual experience encouraging in person and virtual interaction. This experience showcases ideas for festive party hosting, including learning how to make your own decorative valentine garland. All ages, all skill levels welcome. Recording + Kit of Materials
- Thu, Feb 10Zoom Invite linkFeb 10, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:15 PMZoom Invite linkGalentine’s Soiree is a virtual experience encouraging in person and virtual interaction. This all ages experience showcases ideas for festive party hosting, including learning how to make your own decorative valentine garland. Comes with curated kit.
- Sat, Feb 05SeattleFeb 05, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AMSeattle, 3801 Discovery Park Blvd, Seattle, WA 98199, USALet's connect in the great outdoors. Join me for some fresh air as we take a stroll around Discovery Park's loop. There is nothing I love more than walking & talking! Open to all. Enjoy some delicious post exercise yogurt thanks for Ellenos!
See all the details! Follow instagram:
For questions or further information, please contact
Amy Vallejo, Founder & Co-Collaborator | firstname.lastname@example.org
bottom of page